100 Endgames You Must Know - De La Villa
About the 100 Endgames You Must Know - De La Villa
The good news about endgames is:
- there are relatively few endings you should know by heart
- once you know these endings, that's it. Your knowledge never goes out of date!
This book contains only those endgames that:
- show up most frequently
- are easy to learn
- contain ideas that are useful in more difficult positions.
- simple rules
- detailed and lively explanations
- many diagrams
- clear summaries of the most important themes
- dozens of tests.
- 254 Pages
- Publisher: New In Chess
- Published: 2015