3.75" Championship Series Chess Pieces - Golden Rosewood
- FREE Shipping on $75+ orders to U.S. 48 states
- Safe Packaging and Worldwide Shipping
- Satisfaction Guaranteed, easy returns up to 6 months
- Available, friendly help 1-800-348-4749
- 9,259 people rated Chess House 4.7 of 5 stars
Select An Optional Board
Click each image to enlarge
About 3.75" Championship Series Chess Pieces - Golden Rosewood.
This design is an exact reproduction of the traditional European pattern chessmen used at every major International chess event in the past 15 years. The list of tournaments that have used these Championship chessmen includes WorldChampionships, FIDE Olympiads, Linares, Dortmund, Wijk Aan Zee and many more.
You can now own the chessmen used by Champions. The pieces are heavily weighted for a superb chess playing experience and beautifully finished complete with a luxurious billiard felt base. The robust design can withstand rigorous chess games with no delicate points to break or chip.
Features and Specs
- 3 3/4" King
- 1 1/2" Base
- 2.2 oz King
- 2" Pawn
- 43 oz set weight
- 32 Pieces + 2 Extra queens for that occasional pawn promotion
- Green felt bases
- Boxwood / Golden Rosewood
- Made in India