4" Grandmaster Series Chess Pieces - Rosewood
- FREE Shipping on $75+ orders to U.S. 48 states
- Safe Packaging and Worldwide Shipping
- Satisfaction Guaranteed, easy returns up to 6 months
- Available, friendly help 1-800-348-4749
- 9,259 people rated Chess House 4.7 of 5 stars
Select An Optional Board
Click each image to enlarge
About 4" Grandmaster Series Chess Pieces - Rosewood.
The full-size tournament style Grandmaster chessmen with 4" King are hand carved by master artisans from high grade woods. The pieces are heavily weighted for a superb chess playing experience and beautifully finished complete with a luxurious billiard felt base. The robust design can withstand rigorous chess games with no delicate points to break or chip.
These Grandmaster chessmen truly combine finesse and function - elegance amid frequent chess matches.
They are ready to pair with your favorite chessboard with squares sizes ideal ranging from 2 1/4" to 2 1/2" or one of the recommendations shown.
Light pieces are finished in clear-stain Boxwood as with most sets of chess pieces.
- King height: 3 7/8" (3.88" / 99mm)
- King base: 1 5/8" (1.625")
- King weight: 2.4 oz
- Pawn height: 1 13/16" (1.81" / 46mm)
- Pawn base: 1 1/8" (1.13" / 29mm)
- Set weight: 40 oz
- 32 Pieces + 2 Extra queens for that occasional pawn promotion
- Thick green felt bases
- Made in India