A Strategic Weapon Against 1.d4: The Queen's Indian Defense - BologanProduct Code: A814738
About A Strategic Weapon Against 1.d4: The Queen's Indian Defense - Bologan.
The Queen's Indian Defense is one of the most solid and rich opening against 1.d4. Together with the Nimzo-Indian and the Catalan it forms the so called "Classical Setup", which any player should know. The Queen's Indian is a favorite of both top players and amateurs. Top players like the solid structure of Black's set-up that offers a lot of scope for interesting play and new ideas, amateurs like that the variation is easy to learn and understanding the position is more important than memorizing lines.
Victor Bologan has enjoyed the advantages of the Queen's Indian defense for many years in open and in top tournament. he says: "The soul of the opening, the most important piece, is of course the bishop on b7. Please remember this and keep it active." Every chess enthusiast, from beginner to high level player, can profit from this DVD. Enrich your chess vocabulary, be open to new ideas: play the Queen's Indian!
- Video running time: 5hrs 10min
- With interactive training including video feedback
- Exclusivetraining database with 50 essential games, full analysis of the variations by Bologan
- Including ChessBase Reader
- Minimum: Pentium III 1 GHz, 1 GB RAM, Windows Vista, XP (Service Pack 3), DirectX9 graphic card with 256 MB RAM, DVD-ROM drive, Windows Media Player 9 and internet connection for program activation.
- Recommended: PC Intel Core i7, 2.8 GHz, 4 GB RAM, Windows 7 or Windows 8, DirectX10 graphic card (or compatible) with 512 MB RAM or better, 100% DirectX10 compatible sound card, Windows Media Player 11, DVD-ROM drive and Internet connection for program activation.