Attacking Chess: The French - Williams
- FREE Shipping on $75+ orders to U.S. 48 states
- Safe Packaging and Worldwide Shipping
- Satisfaction Guaranteed, easy returns up to 6 months
- Available, friendly help 1-800-348-4749
- 9,259 people rated Chess House 4.7 of 5 stars
About Attacking Chess: The French - Williams.
Simon Williams presents an ambitious opening repertoire for Black in the ever-popular French Defense. One of the worlds most creative players combines his unique attacking ideas with the traditionally solid French structure, resulting in a powerful armory of opening weapons. This will prove ideal for players who like to seize the initiative and cause problems for their opponents from the outset. Williams recommendations in the French are based on his own repertoire which he has successfully employed at Grandmaster level.
Attacking Chess is a series which focuses on traditional attacking openings, as well as creative and aggressive ways to play openings that are not always associated with attacking chess. It provides hard-hitting repertoires and weapons designed for players of all levels.
- A Grandmasters repertoire in the French Defense
- Packed with new ideas and critical analysis
- Illustrative games explain typical plans and tactics
- 320 Pages
- Publisher: Everyman
- Published: 2011