Basic Chess Openings - Kallai
- FREE Shipping on $75+ orders to U.S. 48 states
- Safe Packaging and Worldwide Shipping
- Satisfaction Guaranteed, easy returns up to 6 months
- Available, friendly help 1-800-348-4749
- 9,259 people rated Chess House 4.7 of 5 stars
About Basic Chess Openings - Kallai.
In this comprehensive book for players of all ages, Grandmaster Kallai provides a straightforward, easy-to-use guide to surviving the maze of chess openings, covering all the popular modern openings starting with 1 e4. Rather than present a mass of bewildering variations, as is common in most opening books, the author concentrates on developing a solid understanding of the ideas of each opening, so that readers can start each game with confidence. He arms the aspiring player with the fundamental grounding essential for achieving sound and promising positions from the opening, with an emphasis on formulating good plans for the middlegame.
- 192 Pages
- Publisher: Everyman
- Published: March 1997