Battle of Waterloo Poly Chessmen
These fine chess pieces are relatively durable poly-resin,... Read More
- FREE Shipping on $75+ orders to U.S. 48 states
- Safe Packaging and Worldwide Shipping
- Satisfaction Guaranteed, easy returns up to 6 months
- Available, friendly help 1-800-348-4749
- 9,259 people rated Chess House 4.7 of 5 stars
About Battle of Waterloo Poly Chessmen.
Travel back in time to June 1815 when Emperor Napolean and the Duke of Wellington fought this epic battle. Detailed chessmen bring history to the chess board.
These fine chess pieces are relatively durable poly-resin, each piece hand-painted using long lasting, lead-free paint.
- 3" King
- Entire set weight: 2.3 lbs
- Pieces only - board with 1.5" squares recommended.