Beating the French Vol. 1 - Kasimdzhanov
- FREE Shipping on $75+ orders to U.S. 48 states
- Safe Packaging and Worldwide Shipping
- Satisfaction Guaranteed, easy returns up to 6 months
- Available, friendly help 1-800-348-4749
- 8946 people rated Chess House 4.7 of 5 stars
About Beating the French Vol. 1 - Kasimdzhanov.
In his DVD series on the French Defense, Rustam Kasimdzhanov presents a promising White repertoire based upon 3.Nc3. Topic of the first DVD is the position following 1.e4 e6 2.d4 d5 3.Nc3 Bb4 4.e5, in which the pawn on e5 secures the first player a space advantage in the centre and on the queenside. In 13 video lessons the author shows how White has to use his trumps to get an attack on the king or a better endgame. During 3.5 hours of analysis, featuring mostly topical games of top grandmasters, Kasimdzhanov conveys valuable knowledge of attacking ideas, typical maneuvers and plans in an easily understandable way.
System requirements: Pentium-Processor at 300 Mhz or higher, 64 MB RAM, Windows XP, Windows Vista, DVD drive, mouse, soundcard