Boost Your Chess 3: Mastery - Yusupov
- FREE Shipping on $75+ orders to U.S. 48 states
- Safe Packaging and Worldwide Shipping
- Satisfaction Guaranteed, easy returns up to 6 months
- Available, friendly help 1-800-348-4749
- 9,259 people rated Chess House 4.7 of 5 stars
About Boost Your Chess 3: Mastery - Yusupov.
Boost your Chess 3 continues Artur Yusupov's complete course of chess improvement. The Fundamentals series showed players the basic ideas they should know. The Beyond the Basics series set off on the road to mastery, and now in the Mastery series we arrive at our final destination. Yusupov guides the reader using carefully selected positions and advice. This new understanding is then tested by a series of puzzles. Artur Yusupov was ranked No. 3 in the world from 1986 to 1992, just behind the legendary Karpov and Kasparov. He has won everything there is to win in chess except for the World Championship. In recent years he has mainly worked as a chess trainer with players ranging from current World Champion Anand to local amateurs in Germany, where he resides.
- 304 Pages
- Publisher: Quality
- Published: February 2011
- "GM Yusupov's highly regarded series continues... I like the pacing of the lessons; each one lasts for six or seven pages before the test positions are introduced, so none of the chapters ever outstays its welcome... The whole series is very accessible to club players, who will enjoy studying about a wide range of important topics." - Sean Marsh, Marsh Towers
- "The Build Up Your Chess series won the 2009 Boleslavsky Medal from FIDE as the best instructional chess books in which the instructional values were shown to be remarkable. Placing second and third in the voting were books from Garry Kasparov and Mark Dvoretsky. The Boost Your Chess series continues this successful format and deserves to win a spot on your bookshelf." - Michael McGuerty, ChessCafe