c3 Sicilian - Gallagher
- FREE Shipping on $75+ orders to U.S. 48 states
- Safe Packaging and Worldwide Shipping
- Satisfaction Guaranteed, easy returns up to 6 months
- Available, friendly help 1-800-348-4749
- 8946 people rated Chess House 4.7 of 5 stars
About c3 Sicilian - Gallagher.
Highly-regarded author GM Joe Gallagher offers a comprehensive survey of the state of current theory for both White and Black players, explaining the basic elements, strategies and tactics for both sides. This book contains a total of 70 well annotated and carefully chosen games sifted from a repository of 20,000 c3 Sicilian games.
- 1 e4 c5 2 c3
- Part One: 2... Nf6 3 e5 Nd5
- Part Two: 2...d5 3 exd5 Qxd5 4 d4
- Part Three: Other Second Moves for Black, 2...e6, d6 and others.
- 144 Pages
- Publisher: Everyman
- Published: 1999
- Notation: Figurine Notation