Castled Long- Attacking the King - Lilov
- FREE Shipping on $75+ orders to U.S. 48 states
- Safe Packaging and Worldwide Shipping
- Satisfaction Guaranteed, easy returns up to 6 months
- Available, friendly help 1-800-348-4749
- 9,259 people rated Chess House 4.7 of 5 stars
About Castled Long- Attacking the King - Lilov.
The best target for an attack is undoubtedly the enemy king - especially if its position is weakened or still in the center. But what should you do if your opponent has castled long to bring his king to safety? Which pieces should you use to spearhead the attack, how should you weaken his pawn shield, and what are the motifs that you simply have to know? On this DVD, IM Valeri Lilov will mold you into a player well-versed in the art of attack. You will emerge with a knowledge of the sure-fire techniques and strategies that you can use to rip open the opponent's defenses and hunt his king down! In over 20 demonstrative video lectures, Lilov explains the typical schemes of an attack, such as pawn storms, as well as plans which are tailored to the particular characteristics of a position. Another focus is on ways of setting up mate threats. This DVD combines Lilov's animated presentation style with a selection of first-class games. Let yourself be fascinated and inspired by the attacks of the masters - so that in your next attacking game, it will be you having all the fun!
Video running time 4 hours
- Minimum: Pentium III 1 GHz, 1 GB RAM, Windows Vista, XP (Service Pack 3), DirectX9 graphic card with 256 MB RAM, DVD-ROM drive, Windows Media Player 9 and internet connection for program activation.
- Recommended: PC Intel Core i7, 2.8 GHz, 4 GB RAM, Windows 7 or Windows 8, DirectX10 graphic card (or compatible) with 512 MB RAM or better, 100% DirectX10 compatible sound card, Windows Media Player 11, DVD-ROM drive and internet connection for program activation.