Catastrophe in the Opening - MartinProduct Code: A814974
About Catastrophe in the Opening - Martin.
'Catastrophe in the Opening' is a study of how the games of contemporary players go awry the initial stages of the game and as such, will prove instructive at all levels. It's designed to help you avoid disaster in your own games by learning from the typical mistakes of others.
By studying the games on this DVD, it is the author's hope that you will develop increased tactical control and an increased sense of danger. Virtually all the games are from the last few years and nearly all have extensive notes. The overall level of chess in 2015 is higher than ever, but this does not mean that accidents in the opening do not happen. Far from it, as you are about to see!
- Video running time: 5 hours 35 minutes (English)
- With interactive training including video feedback
- Exclusive database with 50 instructive games
- Including CB 12 Reader
- Minimum: Pentium III 1 GHz, 1 GB RAM, Windows Vista, XP (Service Pack 3), DirectX9 graphic card with 256 MB RAM, DVD-ROM drive, Windows Media Player 9, ChessBase 12/Fritz 13 or included Reader and internet connection for program activation.
- Recommended: PC Intel Core i7, 2.8 GHz, 4 GB RAM, Windows 7 or Windows 8, DirectX10 graphic card (or compatible) with 512 MB RAM or better, 100% DirectX10 compatible sound card, Windows Media Player 11, DVD-ROM drive and internet connection for program activation.