WORKS WITH WINDOWS 10!
This is a DOWNLOAD version with download links and instructions delivered by email soon after you buy it.
Chess Assistant 16 is a unique tool for managing chess games and databases, playing chess through the Internet, analyzing games, or playing chess against the computer.
Chess Assistant 16 includes grandmaster level playing programs, Chess Opening Encyclopedia mode, a powerful search system, the unique Tree mode, databases of about 6.45 million games in total that can be automatically updated with 3,000 new games every week for free, access to 7-piece Lomonosov Table bases and more!
Houdini 4 PRO: The world's strongest chess program, which supports up to 32 cores and 32 GB of hash. You can connect Houdini 4 PRO UCI engine to ChessOK Aquarium, Fritz and ChessBase. Houdini 4 PRO can perform any type of analysis: Multi-pass game analysis, Interactive analysis, Background analysis.
You can easily connect Chess Assistant 16 to any UCI playing programs like Stockfish, Houdini, and Komodo. The programs can perform various analysis tasks for any needs:
- Automatic opening annotation searches for novelty, adds expert annotations from the Opening Encyclopedia, CAP evaluations, inserts reference games, etc.
- Search for blunders reveals bad moves
- Multi-pass game analysis is an advanced analysis method to fine-tune each step of the search. You can even choose different engines for each phase of the game.
- Analysis markers allow you to mark selected positions for automatic analysis at a later time.
- Interactive analysis allows you to guide the engine in its analysis and pick lines, remembering the results.
- Interactive Deep Analysis is the most advanced chess analysis method available today. It's completely new approach makes it an essential weapon in the arsenal of every serious player and analyst!
- Simultaneous analysis by multiple Engine for instance. Use 2, 4, 10, 20 or even 50 chess engines at the same time for faster results!
- Use the power of multiple computers for analysis at the same time and collect all the results automatically on your own computer!
- Use the computers on your home network or connect to computers over the internet to increase the analysis power!
- Infinite Analysis is more flexible than ever with analysis presets. Use many engines at the same time, all analyzing the same position or different games.
- Find Blunders and Game Analysis for analyzing whole games.
- Play against the computer. Choose from three different strength handicap methods, material handicap or time handicap.
- Publish your games, analysis or even whole chess books! Publish as Aquarium iBook, on the web/blog or in print.
- Chess Opening Encyclopedia includes rich theoretical material on all openings, more than 8,000 annotations by GM Kalinin and 40 million evaluations by strongest engines key positions. As well as a customizable key system.
When it comes to searching, you will not find a more powerful system. Chess Assistant 16 offers search by position, header, maneuvers, material, comments, novelty search, advanced search by material in 12 regions of the board and more!
Language Versions: English, German, French, Spanish & Italian
System Requirements: 256 RAM, 4 GB, WIndows XP/Vista/7/8/10, Internet access during installation.
What's the difference? (click here to find out) - Check the comparison table we made to help you choose the best product for your needs.