Chess: Easy Ways of Taking Pawns And Pieces (download)
The course is intended for players who are already acquainted with the rules of the game. If you are a beginner, you just cannot afford to give away your piece in 1 move presuming,... Read More
- FREE Shipping on $75+ orders to U.S. 48 states
- Safe Packaging and Worldwide Shipping
- Satisfaction Guaranteed, easy returns up to 6 months
- Available, friendly help 1-800-348-4749
- 9,259 people rated Chess House 4.7 of 5 stars
About Chess: Easy Ways of Taking Pawns And Pieces (download).
The course is intended for players who are already acquainted with the rules of the game. If you are a beginner, you just cannot afford to give away your piece in 1 move presuming, of course, that you wish to improve your play! Another thing you cannot afford is to miss a chance of grabbing an undefended piece of your opponents! This course includes more than 5800 exercises with lots of pieces on the board. Even if you study and solve only 20% of exercises you are sure to improve your chess skills and not to miss a chance to take an undefended piece in your practical game! Such a great number of exercises makes this course an excellent tool for quick training of chess beginners.
All the exercises are taken from practical games and arranged according to the names of pieces and difficulty levels.
You get plenty of feedback and opportunity to track your progress.
- Study the training material and test your knowledge
- Review your rating history
- Keep track of the progress of multiple users
- Compete against your friends and family members
- Practice by playing against a chess program