Chess Endgames 2: Rook Endgames (DVD) - Mueller
- FREE Shipping on $75+ orders to U.S. 48 states
- Safe Packaging and Worldwide Shipping
- Satisfaction Guaranteed, easy returns up to 6 months
- Available, friendly help 1-800-348-4749
- 9,259 people rated Chess House 4.7 of 5 stars
About Chess Endgames 2: Rook Endgames (DVD) - Mueller.
With this second volume of his endgame training series, grandmaster and endgame expert Dr Karsten Mueller from Hamburg continues to lay the solid foundations for the last phase of the game. After dealing with basic endgames from giving mate with the queen to the basics of pawn endgames in part I, part II is dedicated exclusively to rook endgames:
- rook versus pawn,
- rook and pawn versus rook,
- rook and rook pawn versus rook,
- rook and two connected pawns versus rook.
About the Author:
Since 1988 grandmaster Dr. Karsten Mueller from Hamburg plays for the Hamburger Schachklub in the Bundesliga and in 1996 and 1997 he finished third in the German Championship. As an internationally renowned endgame expert he is the author of the endgame column in the ChessBase magazine and the author of the Endgame Corner column on ChessCafe.com. His book, Fundamental Chess Endings, which he co-authored with Frank Lamprecht and which was published in 2001 by Gambit is already considered to be a modern classic.
- Pentium-Processor at 300 Mhz or higher, 64 MB RAM, Windows 98 SE, Windows 2000,Windows XP, Windows VISTA, Windows Media Player 9.0, DVD drive