Chess Recipes from the Grandmasters Kitchen - Beim
- FREE Shipping on $75+ orders to U.S. 48 states
- Safe Packaging and Worldwide Shipping
- Satisfaction Guaranteed, easy returns up to 6 months
- Available, friendly help 1-800-348-4749
- 9,259 people rated Chess House 4.7 of 5 stars
About Chess Recipes from the Grandmasters Kitchen - Beim.
An experienced trainer and grandmaster explains key principles of chess strategy and thinking methods in chess. His 'recipes' include: tactical ideas in the middlegame; liquidation to the endgame; the technique of analysing variations; inverted thinking in chess. Readers are presented with new ways of looking at chessboard issues that will help them develop a deeper understanding of the game. Every chapter contains stunning examples of the themes, together with challenging exercises where you can put your new insights to the test. They include tactical ideas in the middlegame, liquidation to the endgame, the technique of analyzing variations, and inverted thinking in chess.
- 128 Pages
- Publisher: Gambit
- Published: September, 2002
- Notation: Figurine Notation