If you are a beginner, you just have to learn how to defend your pieces from being taken! Every chessplayer has to master and consolidate some basic defensive skills such as withdrawing or protecting a piece, interception or attacking an opponents piece. Having consolidated your knowledge by doing a great number of exercises you will be able to improve your level of playing.
This course includes more than 3000 exercises with lots of pieces on the board. Such a great number of exercises makes this course an excellent tool for quick training of chess beginners.
- Rating: 800-1200 ELO
- Difficulty: beginner player
- Topics: Tactics, Middlegame
- Study the training material and test your knowledge
- Review your rating history
- Keep track of the progress of multiple users
- Compete against your friends and family members
- Practice by playing against a chess program