ChessBase 14 Upgrade from ChessBase 13Product Code: A008332
About ChessBase 14 Upgrade from ChessBase 13.
ChessBase 14 is a personal, stand-alone chess database that has become the standard throughout the world. Everyone uses ChessBase, from the World Champion to the amateur next door. It is the program of choice for anyone who loves the game and wants to know more about it. Start your personal success story with ChessBase and enjoy your chess even more.
NEW IN CHESSBASE 14:
From A for analysis to Z for zugzwang, the new ChessBase 14 program offers a whole heap of improvements which make the entry and analysis of games all the more easy, as they do the production of training or practice material.
Assisted Analysis: as you enter a game, whenever you click on a piece an evaluation is produced for all its possible target squares, and this is highlighted on the board in color.
The function Tactical Analysis will insert commentary, variations and diagrams, before strong moves or errors, into a game or an entire database. It will also annotate combinations, played in the game or missed, tries, attacks, initiative, and of course the latest in openings theory.
- Access to annotated games in the Live Database(via Premium ChessBase Account)
- new game notation with diagrams and colored highlighting in encapsulated variations
- one login for all ChessBase servers (Playchess, ChessBase Cloud, Let's Check, ChessBase Accounts)
- saving of the search mask
- export of the diagram list as a Word document produces training material in a jiffy
- automatic analysis jobs for correspondence games
- simplified production of training questions
- the search for similar structures now made interactive
- replacing games in big databases considerably faster
- improved search for doubles
- easy use of tool to activate Fritz Trainers and Engines
- much more.
- ChessBase 14 Program with access to the Live-Database (8 million games)
- Three months Premium membership for playchess and for the ChessBase Accounts
- Minimum: Pentium-PC, 1 GB RAM, Windows 7, DirectX9graphics card with 256 MB RAM, DVD-ROM drive, Windows Media Player 9 andInternet access to activate the program, ChessBase Cloud and updates.
- Recommended: PC Intel Core i7, 2.8 GHz, 8 GB RAM, Windows 10, DirectX10graphics card (or compatible) with 512 MB RAM or more, Windows Media Player,Adobe Flash Player (Live coverage), DVD ROM drive, Full HD Monitor andInternet access to activate the program, ChessBase Cloud and updates.