With this original "touch sensing" feature, the Chronos clock only gets better! It takes only the lightest contact with one of two sensors instead of the standard buttons. This feature is truly original when it comes to chess clocks. Blitz players will love its convenience and speed potential.
There is no need for the sound of a button being pressed, since the large LCD, optional lights and optional adjustable-pitch sound do the trick.
The Chronos is the most popular clock - it is the most durable and practical timer. Housed in a strong metal case, the electronics in this clock offer the ultimate in accuracy and programmability. This clock is suitable for slow and fast players alike. It will handle long, multiple time controls as well as any fast blitz, or "lightning" setting. Four anti-slide rubbers keep the clock in place and its low profile prevents it from tipping. Most importantly, the LCD display is large and clear. It also features optional lights and sound. The Chronos has approximately 70 pre-programmed and 12 user-defined time controls.
- Chronos Clock II - Touch Chronos
- Clock comes in special fitted Chronos box.
- 48 Page manual
- Chronos Game Clock Tutorial
- Includes 3AA batteries (900 hrs use without lights - 600 hours with lights)
- Full one year warranty
- Made in USA
- Dimensions: 8.75L x 2.75H x 2.75W
- Blitz - standard mode for speed play.
- Andante - time delay before each move.
- Chess Byo-Yomi - allows a minimum time per move.
- Hour Glass - opponent's time goes up as players time goes down.
- Progressive - tournament style multiple period (2 to 4) time controls with last control repeating.
- Internet Chess Server - also known as "Fischer" timing, as commonly used on chess servers.
- FIDE - Rapids and tournament modes for FIDE.
- Count Down - Multiple period (2 to 4) time controls without move counting, last control repeating.
- Count Up - Simulates mechanical clocks; time delay Count Up mode available.
- Adagio - Adds back time after each move, also known as "Bronstein" timing. Available with multiple period (2 to 4) time controls.
- Sudden Death - Fixed time per player. Available with multiple period (2 to 4) time controls.
- Sudden Death with Delay - Fixed time per player, with delay before each move. Available with multiple period (2 to 4) time controls.
- Count Down with Delay - Multiple period (2 to 4) time controls without move counting, last control repeating, with delay before each move.
- Japanese Byo-Yomi
- Andante Byo-Yomi
- Progressive Byo-Yomi
- Canadian Byo-Yomi