Combo 6: CT-Art 4.0 and CT-ART. Mating Chess Combinations (download)
Finally a new and improved version of the legendary CT-ART has been released! This excellent tactics course has been voted more than once by the chess experts as the best chess... Read More
About the Combo 6: CT-Art 4.0 and CT-ART. Mating Chess Combinations (download)
Finally a new and improved version of the legendary CT-ART has been released! This excellent tactics course has been voted more than once by the chess experts as the best chess training program. CT-ART is an indispensable training tool for intermediate players. The new version sports a convenient user interface and adds 1,000 training exercises (2,200 basic exercises and 1,800 auxiliary exercises altogether).
Improve your play by studying, practicing and solving the carefully selected exercises in CT-ART 4.0. Its ease of use let’s you focus on what matters most: Your improvement.You get plenty of feedback and opportunity to track your progress.
- Study the training material and test your knowledge
- Review your rating history
- Keep track of the progress of multiple users. Compete against your friends and family members
- Practice by playing against a chess program
CT-ART. Mating Combinations program is the unique for two reasons:
- High quality of the entirely new theoretical material
- New technology of giving the studying material: iBook that uses hyperlinks and additional windows for comfortable usage of the studying material.
The most interesting positions can be viewed on the additional board and played against the built-in chess program. The course is prepared by the famous coach Victor Khenkin and includes 1200 instructive examples on 14 themes, each of them illustrates the peculiarities of using certain pieces for mating combinations and 700 exercises for you to solve. While solving, you are shown refutations of wrong moves as well as other hints to help.