Concise Chess - Emms
- FREE Shipping on $75+ orders to U.S. 48 states
- Safe Packaging and Worldwide Shipping
- Satisfaction Guaranteed, easy returns up to 6 months
- Available, friendly help 1-800-348-4749
- 9,259 people rated Chess House 4.7 of 5 stars
About Concise Chess - Emms.
Are you intrigued by chess, but don't know how to play? Or have you played a little, but are still unsure of some of the rules? Then this is the book for you! Beginning with the very basics, this pocket-sized book is a step-by-step guide to learning chess. Assuming no prior knowledge, Grandmaster John Emms steers the reader through all the crucial aspects of learning the game: the rules, the pieces, check and checkmate,chess notation, how to win material, attacking and defending, and the opening, middlegame and endgame.Read this book and you will acquire the confidence and knowledge you need to tackle an opponent over the board.
- A pocket-sized book ideal for beginners
- Written by an experienced chess coach
- All the main topics are covered
- 288 Pages
- Publisher: Everyman
- Published: July 2003