Dangerous Weapons: Flank Openings - Palliser / Kosten / Vigus
- FREE Shipping on $75+ orders to U.S. 48 states
- Safe Packaging and Worldwide Shipping
- Satisfaction Guaranteed, easy returns up to 6 months
- Available, friendly help 1-800-348-4749
- 9,259 people rated Chess House 4.7 of 5 stars
About Dangerous Weapons: Flank Openings - Palliser / Kosten / Vigus.
Are you tired of playing the same old openings time and time again? Perhaps it's time for a change, but you cannot decide between the numerous options available? Here's the answer: choose Dangerous Weapons and amaze your opponents with new and exciting opening ideas! In this book, three renowned opening experts get together to take a revolutionary look at Flank Openings. Instead of traveling down well-trodden and analyzed paths, they concentrate on fresh or little-explored variations, selecting a wealth of 'dangerous' options for both colors. Whether playing White or Black, a study of this book will leave you confident and fully-armed, and your opponents running for cover! Dangerous Weapons is a series of opening books which supply the reader with an abundance of hard-hitting ideas to revitalize his or her opening repertoire . Many of the carefully chosen weapons are innovative, visually shocking, incredibly tricky, or have been unfairly discarded; they are guaranteed to throw even your most experienced opponents off balance.
Authors International Master Richard Palliser, Grandmaster Tony Kosten and FIDE Master James Vigus are all well respected authors who are well known for their opening ideas and expertise.
- Flank Openings in a whole new light
- Packed with original ideas and analysis
- Ideal lines to shock your opponents
- 192 Pages
- Publisher: Everyman
- Published: December, 2008
- 9 x 5.9 x 0.7 inches