Dangerous Weapons: The Benoni and Benko - Palliser / Emms / Ward / Jones
- FREE Shipping on $75+ orders to U.S. 48 states
- Safe Packaging and Worldwide Shipping
- Satisfaction Guaranteed, easy returns up to 6 months
- Available, friendly help 1-800-348-4749
- 9,259 people rated Chess House 4.7 of 5 stars
About Dangerous Weapons: The Benoni and Benko - Palliser / Emms / Ward / Jones.
Everyman Chess are proud to present a new title in their much-admired Dangerous Weapons series, which specializes in supplying the reader with an abundance of hard-hitting opening ideas. Many of the carefully chosen weapons are innovative, visually shocking and incredibly tricky; they are guaranteed to throw even your most experienced opponent off balance. In this new book, four renowned opening experts examine the Benoni and the Benko, and select a number of original or little-explored variations for both colors. Whether playing White or Black, a study of this book will leave you confident and fully-armed, and your opponents running for cover!
- 192 Pages
- Publisher: Everyman
- Published: August, 2008
- 'The book should be welcomed by all tournament players who like to see their pieces flying.' Grandmaster Lubomir Kavalek - Washington Post.
- 'Whoever absorbs this wealth of original analysis can expect exciting games and some quick wins, with both colors!'James Vigus - British Chess Magazine.
- 'I feel that these books are the most refreshing of recent openingproducts, and wonderful for anyone wishing to get off of the maintheoretical paths.' Award-winning author John Watson - The Week in Chess.