For 20 years HIARCS has been among the very best chess programs in the world.
Ever since its first World Championship success in 1991 HIARCS has maintained its position as one of the world's premier chess playing programs. HIARCS is famous for its unique human-like playing style and is renowned for playing sharp attacking chess and having the ability to find the unexpected move or variation that is so useful when looking for novelties and new possibilities in a position. HIARCS 13.2 has enhanced that much loved playing style through a deeper search and a more accurate positional evaluation. It is even more capable of building deep attacking positions against the enemy king and executing exciting mating attacks in a very un-computer like manner. This enables HIARCS to play interesting, distinctive aggressive chess while being sensitive to the needs of the position. This has improved HIARCS in all phases of the game and even in quieter positions HIARCS 13.2 is able to be more selective about the variations it explores to reach deeper to achieve a better understanding than previous versions leading to much stronger play (100 elo stronger than HIARCS 12).
As an analysis partner HIARCS is second to none with its ability to learn from the positions it analyses and plays. This is an essential feature for all chess players interested in analysing games, studies, positions and particularly the opening as it guides HIARCS into a greater understanding of chess positions and their possibilities than ever before. For many years top chess players including World Champions have used HIARCS as an important analysis partner for this very reason. This combination of strength, playing style and learning makes HIARCS 13.2 ideal for all players looking for an intelligent chess partner that learns and improves with you.
A new HIARCS openings book is also included which has been enhanced with many improvements over HIARCS 12 and is an excellent appitizer for the outstanding HIARCS 13 Pro opening book which is available separately. For engine collectors both HIARCS 13.1 and HIARCS 13.2 are included in the package.
This is what DEEP HIARCS 13 offers
- Multiprocessor/core chess engines Deep Hiarcs 13.2 by Mark Uniacke
- Hiarcs13Lite opening book by Mark Uniacke and Team HIARCS
- Fritz 12 user interface with many training functions
- Photo realistic 3d boards in five different designs
- 12 months access to the world's biggest chess server Playchess.com
- Topical database with 1,500,000 games
- Minimum: Pentium III 1 GHz, 1.5 GB RAM, Windows Vista, XP (Service Pack 3), Windows 7, DirectX9 graphics card with 256 MB RAM, DVD-ROM drive, Windows-Media Player 9, internet access (playchess.com, updates and activation).
- Recommended: PC Intel Core 2 Duo, 2.4 GHz, 3 GB RAM, Windows 7, DirectX10 graphics card (or compatible) with 512 MB RAM or more, 100% DirectX10 compatible sound card, Windows Media Player 11, DVD ROM drive and internet access (playchess.com, updates and activation)