DGT Easy Game Time Plus Digital Chess Clock
About the DGT Easy Game Time Plus Digital Chess Clock
The DGT Easy Plus provides the features chess players look for in a digital chess clock. Ergonomically designed, you will find this chess clock intuitively easy to use and setup for any 2 player game. Add fun and challenge to your game.
Dimensions: 5 5/8" x 5 1/4" x 2 1/2"
Features & Functions:
- Intuitive operation
- Large moving lever for changing turns
- Large 13mm.(approximately one-half inch) time display
- Single front-button game reset
- Last used settings saved when switched off
- Programmable delay time for every move (with visible delay time)
- Programmable bonus time for every move (with visible bonus time)
- Delay and Bonus programmable up to 9 minutes 59 seconds
- Game Timer (Count down)
- Up to 9 hrs 59 minutes for entire game (Chess, Checkers, Draughts, Go, Scrabble, etc.)
- Including exceed time display
- Different start time for each player possible
- Second-accurate programming up to 20 seconds, minute-accurate programming above 20 minutes
- Upcounting Game Timer
- Start from Zero time
- Move Timer
- Programmed time for every move separately (Rummikub, Scrabble) and different move time for each player possible
- Flag symbol for player that reaches zero time first
- Time correction during a game
- Seconds counting visible below 20 minutes
- Warning sound on last 5 seconds
- Sound function switch off and on during the game
- User Manual in five languages: English, German, French, Dutch, Russian
- 2-year warranty
- Size: 5.7 in wide, 5.3 in deep, 2.8 cm tall
This is really a nice clock.
It is perfect for playing Skittles or Blitz. When I get together with a friend we will often play 5 minutes with a 5 second delay for a couple of hours.
This clock is great for this as it is easy to reset without having to pick up the clock and turn it off and then on again. It is just a simple push of a button right up front and below the display.
The rocker arm is great for moving and is big and easy to "find" with the hand when playing.
The display is big and easy to see.
Sure, this doesn't have multiple time controls but in our local area, all our tournaments and time controls are single times with a delay. "We don't need no stinkin' multiple time controls."
This is also one of the least expensive prices for a digital clock. It can't be beat.
The Plus is important because this one can do both increment and delay. The DGT Easy Game Timer only does delay. FIDE already uses an increment as standard and the USCF is moving that direction. The reason I like this clock is that it is so easy to set, even with increment or delay, that I can do it myself without having to get help from my young son. This is a great one for chess coaches or tournament directors because it is so easy to add minutes or set custom times. The standard penalty for rule infractions is two minutes. Ever try to add that to a Chronos?