Fighting the Anti-King's Indians - Dembo
- FREE Shipping on $75+ orders to U.S. 48 states
- Safe Packaging and Worldwide Shipping
- Satisfaction Guaranteed, easy returns up to 6 months
- Available, friendly help 1-800-348-4749
- 9,259 people rated Chess House 4.7 of 5 stars
About Fighting the Anti-King's Indians - Dembo.
I love playing the King's Indian, but no-one ever allows me to reach my favorite opening!' Does this sound like an all too familiar complaint? The answer to this problem lies here. The truth is you will reach your favourite opening in barely half the games you play against 1 d4, and that's why this book is a godsend to those players fed up with blindly searching for the right way to play against these annoying White systems designed to avoid the main lines: the Trompowsky; the London System; the Torre Attack; the Barry Attack; the Colle System; the Veresov; the Blackmar-Diemer Gambit - the list goes on and on! Yelena Dembo, who as a hardened King's Indian and Grunfeld player has considerable experience facing these irritating openings, deals with them in no uncertain terms, in each case offering Black a no-nonsense solution that enables you to face the future with confidence.
Author Yelena Dembo is an International Master from Greece with numerous tournament successes to her name, including the bronze medal at the 2005 European Women's Championship and one Grandmaster norm. She's a renowned chess coach, who has taught students from over 30 countries. She's also an experienced chess writer and a regular contributor to the quality publication Chess Informant. This is her second book for Everyman Chess, a follow-up to Play the Grunfeld.
- Covers all of White's possibilities
- Also includes King's Indian and Grunfeld solutions to 1 Nf3 and 1 c4
- Written by an renowned opening expert
- 192 Pages
- Publisher: Everyman
- Published: September, 2008
- 8.9 x 6 x 0.6 inches