French with 3.Nc3 (CD) - Neven
- FREE Shipping on $75+ orders to U.S. 48 states
- Safe Packaging and Worldwide Shipping
- Satisfaction Guaranteed, easy returns up to 6 months
- Available, friendly help 1-800-348-4749
- 9,259 people rated Chess House 4.7 of 5 stars
About French with 3.Nc3 (CD) - Neven.
The French Defense has a proven reputation for adaptability and soundness, and is attractive to the Black player who seeks a complex strategic fight in unbalanced positions, with healthy counter play and many chances to decide sharp battles in his favor! Black's defensive resources are based on a sound strategic foundation, and White must be alert at all times and willing to play forcefully and incisively in order to try to prove his advantage in positions with chances for both sides.
The first CD of Knut Neven's work on the French Defense covers all variations arising after 1.e4 e6 2.d4 d5 3.Nc3. The main database contains more than 44.000 games, about 1.000 with annotations. In 15 database texts the author explains not only the most important variations but also themes and plans, with links allowing you to immediately play through the relevant sample games.
Furthermore the CD features a large variation tree as well as a special database with training tasks.
- IBM-comp. PC w/ Pentium 75 CPU, 12 MB RAM, Hard Disk (4 MB free disk space), Windows 95/98/ NT 4.0, CD-ROM drive, MS- comp. mouse.
- No additional software required