French Without 3. Sc3 (CD) - Neven
- FREE Shipping on $75+ orders to U.S. 48 states
- Safe Packaging and Worldwide Shipping
- Satisfaction Guaranteed, easy returns up to 6 months
- Available, friendly help 1-800-348-4749
- 9,259 people rated Chess House 4.7 of 5 stars
About French Without 3. Sc3 (CD) - Neven.
Knut Neven states: "The French Defense has a proven reputation for adaptability and soundness, and is attractive to the Black player who seeks a complex strategic fight in unbalanced positions, with healthy counterplay and many chances to decide sharp battles in his favor! Black's defensive resources are based on a sound strategic foundation, and White must be alert at all times and willing to play forcefully and incisively in order to try to prove his advantage in positions with chances for both sides."
The second CD of Neven's work on the French Defense covers all variations after 1.e4 e6 2.d4 d5 and without 3.Sc3.
- The three main databases contain more than 70,000 games, more than 1,000 with annotations.
- In 12 database texts the author explains not only the most important variations but also themes and plans, with links allowing you to immediately play through the relevant sample games.
- Features a theme key granting specific access to all motifs and games, a large variation tree as well as a special database with training tasks.
- System Requirements:
- Pentium, Windows 95/98/2000/ME. No additional software required