Fritz Powerbook 2011 (DVD)
- FREE Shipping on $75+ orders to U.S. 48 states
- Safe Packaging and Worldwide Shipping
- Satisfaction Guaranteed, easy returns up to 6 months
- Available, friendly help 1-800-348-4749
- 9,259 people rated Chess House 4.7 of 5 stars
About Fritz Powerbook 2011 (DVD).
The current openings theory with 1,6 million games. The Fritz Powerbook 2010 contains 27 millions opening positions, derived from 1,6 million high class tournament games. Together with each position all relevant information is stored: all moves that were played in the position, by players of what average rating, with what success and performance results. The games from which the Fritz Powerbook 2010 were derived are also included on the DVD. This means that in any position of the openings tree you can load and replay the games in which the position occurred. The Fritz Powerbook 2010 represents the state of the art of current openings theory. Discover exciting and tricky new lines and practice them against Fritz. In addition the DVD has a small but very exclusive book with the strongest GM games (ELO >= 2550) from the past 100 years (1,8 Mio positions).
- 27 millions opening positions, derived from 1,6 million high class tournament games
- Exclusive book with the strongest GM games (ELO >= 2550) from the past 100 years.
- System requirements:
- Pentium PC, 32 MB RAM, Windows 7, Windows Vista, WindowsXP and Fritz 12, 11, 10, 9, 8, DVD drive.