Gambit Opening Repertoire - Lilov
- FREE Shipping on $75+ orders to U.S. 48 states
- Safe Packaging and Worldwide Shipping
- Satisfaction Guaranteed, easy returns up to 6 months
- Available, friendly help 1-800-348-4749
- 9,259 people rated Chess House 4.7 of 5 stars
About Gambit Opening Repertoire - Lilov.
This DVD will present you with a complete gambit opening repertoire for both White and Black, consisting of sharp tactical openings leading to open positions and providing many opportunities for full-blown mating attacks and beautiful sacs! Among these impressive gambit systems are the King's Gambit and the Blackmar-Diemer Gambit for White, as well as the Albin Counter-Gambit and the Budapest Gambit for Black. In this DVD, FM Lilov will help you take a fresh look at the game of chess, giving you a glimpse of how much fun it is to jump into a risky attack with no fear, relying on your intuition and growing experience with open positions.
Video running time: 4 hours
System requirements: Pentium-Processor at 300 Mhz or higher, 64 MB RAM, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, DVD drive, mouse, soundcard