Grandmaster: The Caro-Kann! In Black and White (DVD) - Karpov
- FREE Shipping on $75+ orders to U.S. 48 states
- Safe Packaging and Worldwide Shipping
- Satisfaction Guaranteed, easy returns up to 6 months
- Available, friendly help 1-800-348-4749
- 9,669 people rated Chess House 4.7 of 5 stars
About Grandmaster: The Caro-Kann! In Black and White (DVD) - Karpov.
The Caro-Kann Defense is a solid and reliable defense to White's 1.e4 - and former World Champion GM Anatoly Karpov is the world's leading expert in the Caro-Kann Defense. In this DVD, Karpov and his second and trainer GM Ron Henley examine some of the critical lines of this opening for Black in a conversational and easy-to-follow manner. Karpov analyzes his key games with Kamsky (Dortmund 1993), Hort (Bugojno 1978), and Kasparov (Linares 1994).
- Total approximate running time: 52 minutes