Master the French, Part 3 #13 - Polgar
Although the French... Read More
- FREE Shipping on $75+ orders to U.S. 48 states
- Safe Packaging and Worldwide Shipping
- Satisfaction Guaranteed, easy returns up to 6 months
- Available, friendly help 1-800-348-4749
- 9,669 people rated Chess House 4.7 of 5 stars
About Master the French, Part 3 #13 - Polgar.
On this 3 Part DVD series Susan Polgar will share with you her experiences, exciting battles, and won games from the first opening she ever learned at the early age of 4.
Although the French can be complex, the main benefit is there are not many long and forceful lines compared to other openings.
Susan will teach you the key to learning the French, to understand the pawn strategies, tactical motifs and basic plans
So join Susan as well as some of world's elite grandmasters such as Victor Korchnoi, Nigel Short and Alexander Morozevich in playing this fun and exciting opening defense.
- Chapter 1: Steinitz variation 3.Nc3 Nf6 4.e5
- Chapter 2: Classical variation 3.Nc3 Nf6 4.Bg5
- Chapter 3: Winawer variation 3.Nc3 Bb4 sidelines on move 4
- Chapter 4: 3.Nc3 Bb4 4.e5 b6
- Chapter 5: 3.Nc3 Bb4 4.e5 c5 with 7.Qg4
- Chapter 6: 3.Nc3 Bb4 4.e5 c5 with 7.Nf3
- Chapter 7: Rubinstein variation 3.Nc3 dxe4