Order Now, Select Free Ground Shipping and receive your order before Christmas, anywhere in the U.S.A. (Details)
Master the French, Part 3 #13 - Polgar
Although the French... Read More
About the Master the French, Part 3 #13 - Polgar
On this 3 Part DVD series Susan Polgar will share with you her experiences, exciting battles, and won games from the first opening she ever learned at the early age of 4.
Although the French can be complex, the main benefit is there are not many long and forceful lines compared to other openings.
Susan will teach you the key to learning the French, to understand the pawn strategies, tactical motifs and basic plans
So join Susan as well as some of world's elite grandmasters such as Victor Korchnoi, Nigel Short and Alexander Morozevich in playing this fun and exciting opening defense.
- Chapter 1: Steinitz variation 3.Nc3 Nf6 4.e5
- Chapter 2: Classical variation 3.Nc3 Nf6 4.Bg5
- Chapter 3: Winawer variation 3.Nc3 Bb4 sidelines on move 4
- Chapter 4: 3.Nc3 Bb4 4.e5 b6
- Chapter 5: 3.Nc3 Bb4 4.e5 c5 with 7.Qg4
- Chapter 6: 3.Nc3 Bb4 4.e5 c5 with 7.Nf3
- Chapter 7: Rubinstein variation 3.Nc3 dxe4