Modern Chess Openings, King's Indian Defense (download)
About the Modern Chess Openings, King's Indian Defense (download)
A unique program that allows one to master standard methods of playing these popular openings. Chess material is provided by the prominent coach and grandmaster Alexander Kalinin. Studying the program will help you better understand and implement methods of play.
This program includes:
- Instructive material that focuses on the typical playing methods in various lines of this popular opening: as many as 157 examples included
- More than 600 commented grandmasters' games
- More than 50 tasks for you to solve
- All the opening positions thoroughly calculated by the Shredder 7.04 playing program
- The program Chess Assistant Light capable of analyzing while playing against the built-in Crafty engine as well as editing variations, searching for games in the database
System requirements: IBM-compatible PC, 64 Mb RAM, Hard Disk 50 Mb of free disk space, Windows 8/7/XP/Vista, CD-ROM drive. No additional software required.