More Chessercizes: Checkmate! - Pandolfini
- FREE Shipping on $75+ orders to U.S. 48 states
- Safe Packaging and Worldwide Shipping
- Satisfaction Guaranteed, easy returns up to 6 months
- Available, friendly help 1-800-348-4749
- 9,259 people rated Chess House 4.7 of 5 stars
About More Chessercizes: Checkmate! - Pandolfini.
Second in National Master Bruce Pandolfini's innovative Chessercizes series, More Chessercizes: Checkmate! offers players the ultimate challenge--to find the move or sequence of moves that will finish off the imaginary opponent in a checkmate situation. A unique and challenging puzzle book for players of all levels, this book has 300 original problems.
Author With well over 100,000 books in print, Bruce Pandolfini is one of the leading chess instructors in the country. His other recent Fireside Chess Library titles include Chessercizes, Chess Openings: Traps and Zaps, and Weapons of Chess.
- Arranged by degree of difficulty to facilitate charting your progress
- Great for developing tactical, analytical, and combinative skills
- Complete with clear answers in algebraic notation
- Invaluable for practicing traps and winning opening moves
- Convenient--most of the problems can be solved without a chess board.
- 202 Pages
- Publisher: Fireside
- Published: 1991
- Notation: Algebraic Notation