Multiple Choice Chess II - Buckley
- FREE Shipping on $75+ orders to U.S. 48 states
- Safe Packaging and Worldwide Shipping
- Satisfaction Guaranteed, easy returns up to 6 months
- Available, friendly help 1-800-348-4749
- 9,259 people rated Chess House 4.7 of 5 stars
About Multiple Choice Chess II - Buckley.
Using instructive chess games, International Master Graeme Buckley repeatedly poses the question: What would you do here? The reader is invited to step into a grandmaster's shoes, work out all the relevant tactics and strategies of the game and select a move out of a possible four choices. A scoring system has been devised which can assess your playing strength according to the answers you give. It's as simple as that!
- 160 Pages
- Publisher: Everyman
- Published: 2002
- Notation: Figurine Notation