My Best Games 1952-2000, Vol 1: White - Korchnoi
- FREE Shipping on $75+ orders to U.S. 48 states
- Safe Packaging and Worldwide Shipping
- Satisfaction Guaranteed, easy returns up to 6 months
- Available, friendly help 1-800-348-4749
- 9,259 people rated Chess House 4.7 of 5 stars
About My Best Games 1952-2000, Vol 1: White - Korchnoi.
For almost half a century, grandmaster Victor Korchonoi has been one of the world's leading chess players, and even today he remains a formidable competitor. This first volume of My Best Games presents his best games with White, which are particularly noteworthy for his original methods of fighting for the initiative.
- 208 Pages
- Publisher: Olms
- Published: 2002
- Notation: Figurine Notation