Offbeat King's Indian - Panczyk
About the Offbeat King's Indian - Panczyk
The main lines of the King's Indian are very sharp and tactical but they are also incredibly theoretical in nature--it can be a full-time job simply keeping up with the latest developments and fashion. So it is unsurprising that many playing White choose to look elsewhere for something to counter this popular opening.
- Krzysztof Panczyk is an International Master from Poland. This is his second book for Everyman, having co-authored Archangel and New Archangel with John Emms.
- Jacek Ilczuk is a noted theoretician, as well as being a powerful correspondence player. He was recently a semi-finalist in the e-mail World Championship.
- All unusual King's Indian Defense lines are covered
- Strategies and tactics covered for both sides
- Ideal for club and tournament players
- 176 Pages
- Publisher: Everyman
- Published: 2004