Pocket Chess Basics
About the Pocket Chess Basics
Pocket Chess Basics is an interactive tutorial for the Pocket PC for novice players, both children and adults, who have already learned the rules of chess and now wish to become players of intermediate strength. Students will study essential concepts such as development, the center, fundamentals in chess tactics, basic endgame rules and much more!
The program contains 5 courses:
- Utilizing a Decisive Material Advantage
- Three Stages of a Chess Game
- Basic Pawn Endings
- Fundamentals of Chess Tactics
- Utilizing a Material or Positional Advantage
- System Requirements:
- Pocket Chess Basics runs on Pocket PCs with Windows Mobile 2003, 2005 and Pocket PC 2002.
- Installation requires a PC.