Powerplay 20 - Test Your attacking Chess - King
- FREE Shipping on $75+ orders to U.S. 48 states
- Safe Packaging and Worldwide Shipping
- Satisfaction Guaranteed, easy returns up to 6 months
- Available, friendly help 1-800-348-4749
- 9,259 people rated Chess House 4.7 of 5 stars
About Powerplay 20 - Test Your attacking Chess - King.
Every chessplayer should have the ability to play a direct attack against the enemy king. Positional chess is important but one has to be able to recognise when to launch an attack. Checkmate ends the game. This DVD has two aims to test your attacking ability and to provide you with an arsenal of potent attacking ideas. Using the new Fritz Trainer interactive system, Grandmaster Daniel King presents ten exemplary attacking performances. At key moments he stops and asks you to play a move. King then gives feedback on the most plausible continuations using video clips. It's the next best thing to having your own personal trainer!
- Video running time: 4 hours 40 min (English)
- Interactive training including video feedback
- Exclusive database with 50 Attack test games
- Including CB 12 Reader
System requirements: Pentium-Processor at 300 Mhz or higher, 64 MB RAM, Windows XP, Windows Vista, DVD drive, mouse, soundcard