Powerplay 21 - A Repertoire for Black Against the Anti-Sicilians - King
You can make 1...c5 a dangerous weapon whether it's an open or closed... Read More
- FREE Shipping on $75+ orders to U.S. 48 states
- Safe Packaging and Worldwide Shipping
- Satisfaction Guaranteed, easy returns up to 6 months
- Available, friendly help 1-800-348-4749
- 9,259 people rated Chess House 4.7 of 5 stars
About Powerplay 21 - A Repertoire for Black Against the Anti-Sicilians - King.
Accept the Morra Gambit with confidence. Tame the Grand Prix Attack. Put fear into the heart of every tedious 2 c3 player.
You can make 1...c5 a dangerous weapon whether it's an open or closed Sicilian. If you are ready with your favorite Sicilian variation - perhaps the Najdorf or the Dragon - it can be frustrating if your opponent declines to open the position with 3 d4. That's what this DVD tackles. After studying this DVD you will have a repertoire of reliable lines at your finger tips against all the major Anti-Sicilians:
- 1 e4 c5 2 c3 . 1 e4 c5 2 Nf3 d6 3 Bb5+
- The Morra Gambit
- 1 e4 c5 2 Nf3 Nc6 Bb5
- The Grand Prix Attack
- 1 e4 c5 2 Nc3 Nc6 3 Bb5
- The closed Sicilian
- .....and other systems
- Video running time: 5 hrs. 22 min.
- Repertoire recommendations for black
- Suitable for club players
- Model games iwth typical middlegame strategy
- Interactive training including video feedback
- Exclusive database with selected 50 games
- Including CB 12 - Reader
Minimum: Pentium III 1 GHz, 1 GB RAM, Windows Vista, XP (Service Pack 3), DirectX9 graphic card with 256 MB RAM, DVD-ROM drive, Windows Media Player 9, ChessBase 12/Fritz 13 or included Reader and internet connection for program activation.
Recommended: PC Intel Core i7, 2.8 GHz, 4 GB RAM, Windows 7 or Windows 8, DirectX10 graphic card (or compatible) with 512 MB RAM or better, 100% DirectX10 compatible sound card, Windows Media Player 11, DVD-ROM drive and internet connection for program activation.