Practical Endgame Play - McDonald
- FREE Shipping on $75+ orders to U.S. 48 states
- Safe Packaging and Worldwide Shipping
- Satisfaction Guaranteed, easy returns up to 6 months
- Available, friendly help 1-800-348-4749
- 9,259 people rated Chess House 4.7 of 5 stars
About Practical Endgame Play - McDonald.
There is little doubt that most would admit to poor endgame play. However, while these players would happily spend an afternoon looking at the latest variation of their favorite opening, few spend any time at all studying the endgame. "Endgame books are just too boring," they would say. Not this one! Here International Master Neil McDonald provides a fresh approach to endgame, concentrating on practical aspects that all players will find useful.
Author Neil McDonald is also the author of Positional Sacrifices and Modern Chess Miniatures.
- Ideal handbook for club and tournament players
- Uses games by Kasparov, Anand, etc., to explain the principles of endgame play
- Thematic approach to demonstrate typical endgame motifs
- 160 Pages
- Publisher: Cadogan
- Published: 1996
- Notation: Algebraic Notation