Practical Endgame Tips - Mednis
- FREE Shipping on $75+ orders to U.S. 48 states
- Safe Packaging and Worldwide Shipping
- Satisfaction Guaranteed, easy returns up to 6 months
- Available, friendly help 1-800-348-4749
- 9,259 people rated Chess House 4.7 of 5 stars
About Practical Endgame Tips - Mednis.
The endgame is the part of the game in which the result of the game is decided, yet few players devote as much study to it as they know they should. This book will help remedy the problem. By addressing important practical aspects of the endgame in lively fashion, Mednis draws the reader into exploring the endgame in a painless and captivating manner. Here at last is an endgame book designed to be read from cover to cover! Starting with entertaining, cautionary examples of resignations in drawn or even winning positions, Mednis moves on to discuss the key practical aspects of rook endings, minor-piece endings, and endings with a double pawn.
- 144 Pages
- Publisher: Cadogan
- Published: March 1998