Queen's Gambit Declined - Sadler
- FREE Shipping on $75+ orders to U.S. 48 states
- Safe Packaging and Worldwide Shipping
- Satisfaction Guaranteed, easy returns up to 6 months
- Available, friendly help 1-800-348-4749
- 9,259 people rated Chess House 4.7 of 5 stars
About Queen's Gambit Declined - Sadler.
In this book, Grandmaster Sadler explains the key ideas behind the Queen's Gambit Declined, one of Black's most dependable replies to the Queen's pawn. Covering all of the major variations in popular practice, and highlighting important recent developments, this book offers an explanation of both the latest theory and the important thematic ideas.
- 144 Pages
- Publisher: Everyman
- Published: 2000
- Notation: Figurine Notation