Roman's Encyclopedia of 47 Essential Chess Openings
Roman gives you his preferred lines for white and black against 47 different openings. On this DVD Roman gives you easy & quick ways to learn lines that provide a clear plan that will solve your opening problems.
- Pirc Modern
- Modern Modern 1.e4 g6 2.d4 c6 3.Nf3 d5
- Hippo Black Plays b6 and g6
- Chess cliff notes
Roman's Lab Encyclopedia of chess openings 6 part series:
- Cliff notes on chess; no more trial & error achieve better results with less work!
- cut your study time down and solve all your opening problems
- A quick and complete reference guide on 47 chess openings
- Roman gives you good solid lines that are logical and easy to remember
- These lines are easy to learn with a clear plan that will give you at minimum a comfortable position
- if your opponent goes wrong you will be able to take advantage
- Run time: 80 minutes