In Volume 24:
- Scandinavian Defense Nf6, Intro to King's Indian Attack and More!
- Live from Las Vegas - Roman's lectures at the U.S. National Open
- First Lecture - Roman covers all the non main lines in the Scandinavian Defence Nf6 not covered on his Volume 17 DVD, "Unbeatable Secret Weapons for Black"!
- In the second part of the lecture, Roman gives you an introduction to an opening he has been playing for 20 years, and one of Fischer's favorites ... The King's Indian Attack!!
- Second Lecture - Roman goes over two very entertaining and educational games from the Polgar Sisters' Triplex Simul.
- MasterChess 3000 LE - Fully functional chess playing program "Crafty" rated 2613 with a searchable data base of over 100,000 top GrandMaster games from 2000 to March 2003. GrandMaster statistical tree also imports & exports games in PGN format.
- Bookup Premiere demo - A method of mastering the chess openings.
- ChessReader demo - Software to display ChessCafe eBooks.
- Blitzin demo - Play chess online with the Internet Chess Club.
- Chess Tactic Arts demo - Improve your tactics by solving exercises.
- Advanced School of Chess demo - Instructive tutorial on all chess fundamentals.
- Chess Mentor demo - Instructional software (like having a private chess coach).
- Total running time over 2 hours
- All DVD players