Roman's Lab #7, Think and Play Like a GM (DVD)
About the Roman's Lab #7, Think and Play Like a GM (DVD)
Roman teaches you how to think and play like a grandmaster using 20 highly instructional games by grandmaster Karpov, Kamsky, Korchnoi and Roman's own games. These games cover a wide range of different openings, including: The Sicilian Najdorf, Alekhine defense, King's Indian defence, Queen's Gambit accepted and declined, Maroczy bind in the English, English & French.
Grandmaster Roman Dzindzichashvili: former two time US & Russian Champion, and chess coach/trainer for world champions Gary Kasparov & Anatoly Karpov.
- Create a plan based on your opponents weaknesses
- Coordinate your pieces to implement your plan
- Look for tactical shots for you and your opponents position
- Never violate the rules and principals of chess
- Over 4 hours of instruction!
- All DVD players