Rybka Aquarium 2011 (download)
About the Rybka Aquarium 2011 (download)
Rybka Aquarium 2011 offers advanced analysis functions, game commenting, searching, powerful chess trees, playing, databases and much more.
With a copy of Deep Rybka Aquarium 2011 you will also get a bonus of Openings Encylopedia 2011, which includes rich theoretical material on all the openings, more than 8000 annotations from GM Kalinin and 500 000 expert evaluations expert evaluations to key opening positions, which were verified and corrected by Rybka and 40 million of evaluations by Rybka engine. Theres a powerful search system as well.
- Rybka 4.1 engine-World Computer Chess champion and rating lists leader. Rybka 4.1 can be also used in Fritz and other chess programs
- Analyze and annotate your games with Aquarium's advanced analysis methods
- Databases with fast searches
- Powerful and fast chess trees
- Play against the computer
- Publish your chess text: Print, word processor or web
- Database: 4,700,000 games (up to April 1, 2011)
- Supports Chessbase/Fritz CBH format (read and convert), Chess Assistant CDP, PGN and EPD databases
- One year free membership in ChessOK Playing Zone
- Full Windows 8, 7 (32&64 bit) and Vista compatibility
- Updated Rybka 4.1 engine
- Up to date (April 2011) databases, trees and CAP evaluations
- IDeA is much faster and more intellectual
- Infinite analysis and IDeA are integrated to work together in the games
- Result of infinite analysis of different engines can be stored in different trees
- ChessOK Playing Zone client for playing chess by network is integrated into installation package
- One year free membership is probided to Aquarium 2011 owners
Language versions: English, German, Spanish, Italian and French versions are available.
System requirements: PC, 256 MB RAM, 4GB of free disk space, Windows 8/7/XP/Vista.