Symmetrical English - Cummings
- FREE Shipping on $75+ orders to U.S. 48 states
- Safe Packaging and Worldwide Shipping
- Satisfaction Guaranteed, easy returns up to 6 months
- Available, friendly help 1-800-348-4749
- 9,259 people rated Chess House 4.7 of 5 stars
About Symmetrical English - Cummings.
The Symmetrical Variation is one of Black's most popular and reliable methods of meeting the English Opening. It is a highly flexible system which can lead to a wide variety of middlegame positions. The early ...d5 systems can be highly tactical, while the Hedgehog variations rely on a solid strategic understanding.
Author David Cummings is an experienced International Master, who represented Canada in the 2000 Chess Olympiad in Istanbul. Cummings is a skilled and knowledgeable chess writer who has a background in chess publishing. This is his first book for Everyman.
- Full details of all the latest theory
- Thorough investigation of important concepts and variations
- Written by a prominent openings expert
- 160 Pages
- Publisher: Everyman
- Published: 2001
- Notation: Figurine Notation