TASC Chess Tutorial 2 For PC (CD) FREE WITH ORDER
This software has been around for well over a decade however the rules of chess don't... Read More
- FREE Shipping on $75+ orders to U.S. 48 states
- Safe Packaging and Worldwide Shipping
- Satisfaction Guaranteed, easy returns up to 6 months
- Available, friendly help 1-800-348-4749
- 9,259 people rated Chess House 4.7 of 5 stars
About TASC Chess Tutorial 2 For PC (CD) FREE WITH ORDER.
2600 chess positions to train and test and noticeably improve your game organized in logical phases and providing scores.
This software has been around for well over a decade however the rules of chess don't change and the content is solid. So many people have reported great success with this unsophisticated little program that runs from a CD. It runs on nearly all versions of windows.
Beginner to Advanced
Each step stars with explaining the position shown through and then moves to thematic positions to solve, with hints.
The program keeps score for you, tracking your progress in each section. It's even suitable for multiple users as in a classroom.
- STEP 1: Rules and Basic Skills for beginners and all players interested in sharpening elementary skills.
- STEP 2: Combinations and Opening Strategy with more advanced tactics and strategies, including some opening basics.
- STEP 3: Defense and Planning is a guide to the tactics of defense and the basics of pawn structure and position based strategic planning.
- STEP 4: King's Attack and Advanced Combos brings fairly complex tactical attacking ideas to test even the stronger players' skills.
- STEP 5: Tactics, Strategy, and Endgames is the final chapter for those who aspire to mastery.
- System Requirements: Windows. Run Wintutor.exe from CD. No installation required and runs from CD View one page PDF instructions here.(Note there are two other programs on the CD that are obsolete called Chessica and Dostutor which are not compatible with most versions of Windows are therefore not advertised.
- English, German, French, Dutch