The Battle of Hastings Chess Pieces - SAC Hand Decorated
- FREE Shipping on $75+ orders to U.S. 48 states
- Safe Packaging and Worldwide Shipping
- Satisfaction Guaranteed, easy returns up to 6 months
- Available, friendly help 1-800-348-4749
- 9,259 people rated Chess House 4.7 of 5 stars
Select An Optional Board
Click each image to enlarge
About The Battle of Hastings Chess Pieces - SAC Hand Decorated.
These chess set pieces represent the two opposing armies in the most famous battle ever fought on English soil, The Battle of Hastings. The white pieces portray Harold, King of England, leading his forces into battle against William, Duke of Normandy. The ensuing battle, fought just inland from Hastings on the south coast of England in October 1066, altered the course of English history. This set celebrates the battle and is sculpted in great authentic detail.
These chessmen are made out of Polyresin, which is a crushed stone composite. It has the look and feel of stone, but the durability of a plastic. It is truly the best of both worlds.
- King size: 4 7/16"
- Base size: 1 3/8"
- Black felt bases